Hot Sale 400V 440V 220V AC 25A Input SSR SSR-25AA-H
Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: AOYI
Model Number: SSR-25AA-H
Theory: Solid State Relay
Usage: General Purpose
Protect Feature: Epoxy
Contact Load: Low Power
Load Current: 25A
Load Voltage: 90-480VAC
Control current: AC<2mA
Control Voltage: 80-250VAC
Type Name: Hot sale 400V 440V 220V AC 25A input SSR
On-off time: 10mS
Dielectric Strength: 2000VAC
Insulation Resistance: 500M Ohm /500VDC
Work Instruction: LED
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Carton or wooden for hot sale 400V 440V 220V AC 25A input SSR|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 5 days after payment|
Single Phase Solid State Relay
Make sure the solid state relay heat emission, you can match the radiator according to your load current. For more information, please contact our customer service.
White SSR high quality solid state relay SSR-25AA-H
The simplest application for SSR is invariable resistive load. As long as the rated steady-state current and breaking voltage of the circuit are within the allowable range of SSR, the relay could work reliably.
Incandescent lamp, which is although basically belong to resistive load, also has some special problems. This is because that the resistance of cold tungsten filament is about 1/10 of the one of hot tungsten filament, there will be a very high start current. Therefore, the start current must be limited within the endurable range stipulated by solid state relay.
Although the capacity load is not so common. It is applied sometimes. Take particular care for capacity load of low impedance, and do not exceed di/dt of SSR. If there is no extra limiting impedance, capactive load di/dt could reach near infinite during charging, it is a very useful way to limit capacitive load di/dt by zero-voltage conduction. Pay attention to the safety range of maximum blocking voltage during SSR using, it will result in a quite destructive di/dt value when it discharges near peak line voltage, which will easily make the load conduction, so transient voltage of capacitvie load must be limited. For large capacitive load, it is very necessary to limit the di/dt within the stipulated value by series circuit impedance, which can protect the SSR suffering accidental and unavoidable high transient voltage
|Special Function||Imported Chip|
|Min. ON/OFF Voltage||ON>2.4V, OFF<1.0V|
|Control Method||Zero Cross Trigger|
|Load Curren t||25A|
|Min. Black Voltage||600VAC<Repetive|
|Max Durated Current||275A|
|On-off Time||ON ≤10mS, OFF ≤10mS|
|Isolation Resistance||Over 500MΩ/500VDC|
|Mounting Methods||Bolt Fixing|
|Body Material||Intensive ABS|
1. Resistive load could not exceed 60% of the rated current.
2. Inductive or capacitive load could not exceed 40% of the rated current.
3. Electric machine load could not exceed 20% of the rated current.
4. Proper radiator adapted to the working requirement of solid state relay should be equipped, the allowance should be widened when the load radiating condition is not so good. Short-circuit load is not allowable.
5. Over Current Protection: Over current and short circuit are the main reasons for permanent damage of output controllable silicon in the SSR, and using fast fuse and air switch is one of methods for over current protection, fuse is also available for small capacity.
6. Over Voltage Protection: It can adopt parallel voltage-dependent resistance(MOV), the MOV area decides the absorption power, while its thickness decides the protective voltage value, generally, 471/10D voltage-dependent resistance for 220V series SSR, 681/10D voltage-dependent resistance for 380V series SSR, 821/10D voltage-dependent resistance for 480V series SSR.